To add a button to an App Studio issue:
- Select the rectangular picture box you want to make into a button.
- In the HTML5 palette, click Button .
Actions added to a button
- Optionally, enter an internal name for the picture in the Name field. This name displays in the Interactive Objects area in the bottom of the palette.
- If you want the button to be initially invisible, check Initially Hidden .
- To add an action for the button, click the button. Choose an action from the Action drop-down menu at the bottom, then use the controls below to configure the action. You can add multiple actions to the same button. For more information, see " Working with interactivity actions ."
- To finish configuring the button, click a different object or a blank part of the layout.