- Connect to the Apple developer website with your Apple Developer account
Select "Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles"
- Select "App ID" on the left menu under "identifiers"
- Click on the "+" to add an new iOS App ID
- In the "App ID Description" field type the name of your App
- Leave the "App ID prefix" as default usually set as Team ID
- Select "Explicit App Id" and enter your Bundle ID. Apple recommends using a reverse-domain name (For Example: com.domainname.appname)
- For the App service part of the form leave it as is
- Click on Continue and should see your App ID in the list